Honda Therapy Group?

4 replies to this topic
  • slepe67

Posted September 05, 2006 - 09:37 AM

I just had to sell my 03 CRF450R. I need a hug. I guess my bike didnt outlast my wife. This time. :applause: The bike had been sitting for over a year. I drained old fuel, poured new fuel in. FIRST KICK! The buyer was shocked. I got the price I wanted. Then, I took the cover off the XR600R. Fired it up. Rode it for a half hour. I felt a little better about selling the 450. Now, if I can get rid of the Harleys,that 650R will be alllllll mine.........sorry to waste your time. just venting :thumbsup:

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted September 05, 2006 - 12:38 PM

No one who posts something positive about a motorcycle here is wasting anyones time! I think you needed to ride the XR a little longer though....thats just me! I almost road to work today, does that count?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • slepe67

Posted September 05, 2006 - 01:09 PM

I needed to ride it a LOT longer. I changed out the bars, controls, etc a while back, and needed to dial the clutch cantrols a bit more. I havent ridden in a while, and was getting arm pump from heaving that heavy thing around the tight woods round here. I'm weak. Now, to add my lights. I was gonna add the Ricky Stator dual light setup. There is a guy down the street that has similar lights for an ATV, that mount on handlebars. Anyone know if I can mount these on a bike?

• squatpuke

Posted September 05, 2006 - 02:57 PM

Take 2 whoops, a wheelie and powerup a steep climb and post back tommorow.

Dr. Squat

• So Cal Dude

Posted September 05, 2006 - 04:01 PM

Think of it this way, at least you have goals...or goal (650R). Hang in there!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.