Bark Buster mounted turn signals

2 replies to this topic
  • jamestoo

Posted September 05, 2006 - 05:17 AM

Hi can anyone please reccomend a small led based turnsignal unit that would be suitable for mounting on my bark busters i've had a good look round but cant seem to see anything suitable

has anyone done this before?

many thanks James

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mchester

Posted September 05, 2006 - 05:42 AM

I plan to use either the flexible strip or stud LEDs from here:

Not ready to do it yet, but soon...

• lhark

Posted September 05, 2006 - 01:15 PM

I used those exact ones on my L, they've been working great for most of the summer. The stock flasher unit won't work with LED's (not enough load)
so I wired in a couple of 50 watt resistors. The resistors were from a company called Dale, the part number is RH50. The things are 2" long, anodized gold aluminum, with cooling fins on them, no less! They work, and look trick at the same time...

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.