SDG Seat

5 replies to this topic
  • Tom14911

Posted November 29, 2001 - 01:57 PM

I have asked Santa to being me the Clarke tank and SDG seat combo for that special day. And she replied, "Why do you need a new one of those?"

Anyway is the SDG ANY softer than the stock brick that kills my @##?

Thanks

Tom

• robman

Posted November 29, 2001 - 02:43 PM

NO if anything it's harder!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 29, 2001 - 05:07 PM

Tom, The SDG seat is smaller with less cusion for your butt but you will need a YZ style seat to go with your slick Clark tank, the stock WR seat will not work with the Clark tank. If you're going for comfort with the Clark tank dont get the IMS seat, that thing is REALLY hard!! I really like my SDG. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • robman

Posted November 29, 2001 - 05:30 PM

Get factory fx soft seat foam, very nice.

• Unkle_Moose

Posted November 29, 2001 - 08:10 PM

Hey Tom If you want call me friday, you can come over and see my Clarke Tank/SDG Seat Combo It was nice meeting you tonight. Thanks for info on my wrist.

• PMAUST

Posted November 29, 2001 - 08:17 PM

Tom, I love my Clark tank and SDG
seat! Next to my Scotts stablizer the best investment I ever made. :)

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: PMAUST ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.