Wr450 or CRF 450X ?

4 replies to this topic
  • hoseman58

Posted September 04, 2006 - 08:29 PM

Trying to decide on which bike to purchase, the WR450 or the CRF450X, does anyone have experience or knowledge on the handling, maintenence, and performance of these 2 bikes?

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted September 04, 2006 - 08:40 PM

I have a wr450. The maintenance is a piece of cake. Its almost nothing. Its the closest to gas and go you'll get.

My riding buddy has a crf450x. No problems either. You can't go wrong with either one. Pic your riding outfit, then your bike to match.

However, since you are in Cali like me, don't get either one. Get a Husky or a street legal KTM. The only places we will soon have left to ride is from the dealer to our house and back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TuningFork426

Posted September 05, 2006 - 04:16 PM

I would say Get the yamaha there will be less maintinece in the long run

the crf will attract cops,bulls, and criticism

not bulls actually because they are color blind, just cops and criticism

the honda is nice too but if you get it put black plastic on it, thats

what i would do

• clark4131

Posted September 05, 2006 - 06:27 PM

Which ever one you get the best deal on is the one to buy. Honestly, unless you're a pro rider, you're not going to see a discernible difference...SC

• JSanfilippo

Posted September 05, 2006 - 06:59 PM

WR 450f :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.