1990 Xr 250

No replies to this topic
  • Mazdaspeed

Posted September 04, 2006 - 04:15 PM

Hey guys, this is my first post. Im buying my first bike. My sister boyfriend tells me that he has a 1990 Honda XR 250 that hes willing to sell. He says its been sitting under his basment stairs (Indoors) for 3 years. I want to know are there any problems that I should know about with this year and model of bike, and if you think that it sitting for 3 years will affect anything. Ill do some minor things to it like change the gas ( if theres any in it ) change the oil, change the spark plug etc. Also are there any performance parts available for a bike this old?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 Beta 350 RR EFI Dirtbiketest.com by Johnny Depp

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

2006 honda crf 250r keeps dying by johnfowler25

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250R
  • 8 replies
Forums
Photo

2006 honda crf 250r keeps dying by johnfowler25

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250R
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Need A New Dirt Bike by Oscarthegreat

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Looking at DR-Zs! Please Help. New to dual sport riding, but not motorcycles! by AJPJR

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Suzuki   DR-Z 400
  • Hot  26 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.