Post your WR pictures Here !!!!!!!

356 replies to this topic
  • theroyz71

Posted November 19, 2007 - 09:27 AM

here you go....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dang, don't you need placards and hazmat training to haul that much fuel around? :thumbsup: Nice bike.

• taksx

Posted November 19, 2007 - 10:27 PM

You guy's have nice motorbikes. Here's my 05
Posted Image

• redswr

Posted November 19, 2007 - 11:16 PM

well... i just realized i only had one pic on here. heres some more of my 99 and my 07.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• markturbo

Posted November 20, 2007 - 06:55 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 04WR450F

Posted November 20, 2007 - 03:15 PM

redswr,

Your frame, silencer and swingarm look great!

markturbo,

What did it involve to install the new style headlight/numberplate? It looks good.

Thanks,
Craig

• MaxPower

Posted November 20, 2007 - 04:02 PM

Hey Max power nice looking bike we have a Trapani's here in new jersey is that where the decal is from.

[COLOR="Green"]I live 2 miles away from the Trapanis there HotDog
He has a really good shop and takes care of me pretty well
Where are you from?[/COLOR]

• hotdog7

Posted November 22, 2007 - 08:24 PM

I live about a half mile from his shop I live in waretown

• jpoehls

Posted November 23, 2007 - 10:22 AM

I hope this works. 07 WR450:
Baja kit, FMF Q4 Pipe, Jetted, AIS Removal,Grey Wire, Air Filter,Unabiker Blue, IronMan 51 tooth:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thank you guys for the help in loading. I used photobucket and I tried to originally post directly like you stated.

• redswr

Posted November 23, 2007 - 02:37 PM

I hope this works.

nope... go to photobucket.com and load your photos there then paste the IMG code they give you.

• Nostalgic

Posted November 23, 2007 - 02:39 PM

I hope this works. 07 WR450:
Baja kit, FMF Q4 Pipe, Jetted, AIS Removal,Grey Wire, Air Filter,Unabiker Blue, IronMan 51 tooth:
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\index.htm
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\img001.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\img002.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\img003.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\img004.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff Poehls\My Documents\07 WR450\img005.jpg

It looks like you are trying to put them on here directly from your computer. You need to upload them to a host site first, then link them from the web address they give you for each picture.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hotdog7

Posted November 23, 2007 - 06:31 PM

Where do you ride that bike? off lacey rd?

• Seabass

Posted November 23, 2007 - 08:18 PM

Posted Image

Here's my '05..."restored" and for sale

• Seabass

Posted November 23, 2007 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

Another view of the '05.

• Seabass

Posted November 23, 2007 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image

Here's my new toy, '07 that I picked up from Russ Pearson. Needless to say, this bike is set up jussssssst a little different than my '05. I broke three ribs the first time on it...but was only goin about two MPH, DOH!!:thumbsup: The motor is "supposed" to be stock but the bike rips much harder than my '05. The Precision Concepts suspension feels like it was set up for Supercross, but works amazingly well in fast and slow, rocky terrain. New graphics, plastics, and assorted parts have yet to be put on.

• off_road_4_me

Posted November 23, 2007 - 09:07 PM

Posted Image

Here's my new toy, '07 that I picked up from Russ Pearson. Needless to say, this bike is set up jussssssst a little different than my '05. I broke three ribs the first time on it...but was only goin about two MPH, DOH!!:thumbsup: The motor is "supposed" to be stock but the bike rips much harder than my '05. The Precision Concepts suspension feels like it was set up for Supercross, but works amazingly well in fast and slow, rocky terrain. New graphics, plastics, and assorted parts have yet to be put on.

could you do me a favor?
try to mount the 07 light on the 05, I want to know if the new style headlight hooks right up to an older bike.

• Seabass

Posted November 23, 2007 - 09:51 PM

could you do me a favor?
try to mount the 07 light on the 05, I want to know if the new style headlight hooks right up to an older bike.

I'm still waiting for the stock head light to arrive in the mail...with a bunch of other parts. My '07 was set up for a Baja Designs HID, but when I get the stock light I'll see how they line up.

• WR_Dave

Posted November 24, 2007 - 07:21 AM

could you do me a favor?

There was a post on here a few days ago where someone had the new light on the older bike and it looked great. I don't remember the post that it was in though. WR Dave. Here's my '07 in a place we won't be able to ride in much longer. Posted Image

• Nostalgic

Posted November 24, 2007 - 08:21 AM

Love those black Cycras Dave! I have the white ones on mine.

• beniflas

Posted November 24, 2007 - 10:04 PM

There was a post on here a few days ago where someone had the new light on the older bike and it looked great. I don't remember the post that it was in though. WR Dave. Here's my '07 in a place we won't be able to ride in much longer.

Here's an '06 with an '07 light.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=564670

• off_road_4_me

Posted November 24, 2007 - 10:13 PM

Here's an '06 with an '07 light.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=564670

thats pretty cool, gona have to do that someday, thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.