fuel screw o ring

6 replies to this topic
  • 5hauler

Posted September 02, 2006 - 11:59 AM

Just broke the o ring on the fuel screw. Was rejetting and could not get the screw back in. Got the pieces out with a dental pick. Yamaha does not sell just the o ring. Where can you get one.
Thanks Jay

• johnnyjeep

Posted September 02, 2006 - 12:15 PM

I got mine at the dealer. It was an aftermarket thing that had the o-ring and spring, might have even had the screw, but that Im doubting cause it was about $5.

• nitronaf

Posted September 02, 2006 - 12:59 PM

here ya go
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=368148
i ordered several :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • davem450

Posted September 02, 2006 - 02:53 PM

Got on a new one and some extras at my dealer. 5 buck each.

• kskyles

Posted September 02, 2006 - 08:43 PM

the suzuki RMZ450 uses the same carb. you can buy the o-rings seperately. they should be less than $2 each.

• 5hauler

Posted September 06, 2006 - 06:32 AM

Sorry to take so long on the thanks. I knew somebody would have the answer.
Thanks
Jay

• kirkw

Posted September 07, 2006 - 12:52 PM

might also try sudco.com they have all the parts individually. the only catch being that you have to spend $15 min before they can ship it. Get spares and washers, etc. and you can build a nice storage in case it happens again.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.