5 replies to this topic
  • MX_Tuner

Posted November 29, 2001 - 02:14 AM

Bill, you, or anyone else, planning on the poker run Sunday at Rocky Creek?

Posted November 29, 2001 - 03:41 AM

I had a couple of folks call me on the way to work this morning asking about Kentuck on Saturday...I'm pretty open for either day, but the wife will only put up with one or the other until I get the new room finished.

Who will be going on Sunday?

Bonzai :)

• MX_Tuner

Posted November 29, 2001 - 07:42 AM

There are a few of us going. Probably 6 all together.

I can't look at your forks at Kentuck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted November 29, 2001 - 08:40 AM

OK..OK..OK.... I'M In for Sunday....What Time, were are we going to park....Who's leading this motley crew?

Bonzai :)

• MX_Tuner

Posted November 29, 2001 - 05:47 PM

I'm open for suggestions. I need to get home by about 4:30, so I'd like to get a relatively early start. Say, meet there about 10:30 or 11:00? Park about where you did the first time we went, when Steve was there. Under the big tree across from the pond.

How far past Barnesville is it? About 11 miles?

• Ga426owner

Posted November 29, 2001 - 06:13 PM

damn, I wish I could join you both, but fishin in La. this weekend!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.