I believe in 4 strokes now!

25 replies to this topic
  • Alex_YZ450F

Posted September 02, 2006 - 04:43 PM

But in all seriousness 2 smokes do sound pretty neat, especially those KTMs. I have ridden 2 YZ250's, 01' and 06', and the bikes are very fun but, I can handle the 4 strokes much better and until that changes I wont be switching.

Oh, and 4 strokes sound better. :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted September 02, 2006 - 06:20 PM

...2 smokes do sound pretty neat, ....

if you like the sound of bees on crack. :thumbsup:

• kid on a 426

Posted September 02, 2006 - 06:56 PM

if you like the sound of bees on crack. :thumbsup:

Ya I hate the sound of 65's and the other mini's but 250's sound pretty cool

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alex_YZ450F

Posted September 02, 2006 - 10:52 PM

I guess I should have been more specific; I like the sounds of 250 and up 2 smoke bikes. And yes, 65's and 85's are extremely annoying.

• Daffy Duck

Posted September 04, 2006 - 06:15 AM

I guess I should have been more specific; I like the sounds of 250 and up 2 smoke bikes. And yes, 65's and 85's are extremely annoying.

All bikes sound good to me.. :thumbsup:

• desertrat222

Posted September 04, 2006 - 05:41 PM

I just bought a used 02 YZ426F i cant believe how much more complicated and expensive it was going through the engine! Freaking crazy oil spider supply lines, oil supply, return lines, Accelerator pumps, sensors, oil pumps, oil filters geeze plus the whole starting routine. These things are so expensive rebuilding i don't know how all the teenage kids coming up can ever afford to rebuild them as much as they require. Its like buy one every two years so you don't have to get a second loan when the motor breaks down. One positive thing about the 426 vs. the 450 AF is i can at least some what get to the carburetor.

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.