Anyone sighted an 07 yet?

8 replies to this topic
  • Joe_Jet

Posted August 29, 2006 - 11:42 AM

They must be arriving somewhere by now if DR has ridden it?

• kyle450rider

Posted August 29, 2006 - 11:44 AM

Havent heard one thing about them except sometime in september.Amazing that even the dealerships do not know when they will get them.Hopefully someone gets the call soon that there 2007 is in and can post on TT to give us all hope!

• Math

Posted August 29, 2006 - 12:20 PM

No need to say we don't have them yet in Canada... but they look lovely! :thumbsup: I've seen the pick in DB. The aluminum WR rocks too!

• almostinvincible119

Posted August 29, 2006 - 04:41 PM

We have a 250f on order for my brother, which ever arrives at the dealer first. Pensacola Motorsports (Florida) said that the blue bike will arrive in September and the white one will be in mid-end of November. Im assuming this is true on the 450 too. So needless to say, if you can get a better deal on the blue bike and you want the white one, just try to get them to knock off a little more than a hundred off of your final price and spring for the Henry kit, thats what were doin. And you still come out on top.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rexbond007

Posted August 29, 2006 - 05:15 PM

Well, I was told by my dealer white ones first,
Blue end of Nov,
250's Dec
and just to be sure, I checked with a couple of other dealers in the area BC and Alberta. Although it has been known bikes could show up early.

• kyle450rider

Posted August 29, 2006 - 05:18 PM

I was told that they would get the white bikes first as well.I have a blue bike ordered but if the white bike comes in first that is what i'll be riding.

• BlackSheep

Posted August 30, 2006 - 11:50 AM

At the Denver supermoto races, one of the racers had an '07, at least it had the new graphics.

• kyle450rider

Posted August 30, 2006 - 02:01 PM

Just got off the phone with the dealership and they are saying FIRST PART OF 2007!Thats BS!

• Bigcr

Posted August 30, 2006 - 03:30 PM

Just got off the phone with the dealership and they are saying FIRST PART OF 2007!Thats BS!

I call BS!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.