• pigryder

Posted August 28, 2006 - 03:30 PM

what the hell are you talking about

• litng1

Posted August 28, 2006 - 04:48 PM

how far can a 600 go on tank of gas

• motochris

Posted August 28, 2006 - 04:53 PM

Not the greatest way to start out on a messageboard. Does your post title tell us anything about what your actual question is? My assumption was someone has a bike that'll go 600 miles on a tank of gas and they want to tell us about it.
Figure about 90 miles....could be less........go ride it and find out for yourself. LOTS of variables.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • litng1

Posted August 28, 2006 - 04:59 PM

I was wanting an idea.I was thinking 45 miles or so in woods.

• desert4seat

Posted August 28, 2006 - 05:43 PM

could be. depends if wood uphill. tank size & Elevation too. hope i help you. thanks

• frankstr

Posted August 28, 2006 - 10:31 PM

30 to 40 miles, Maybe more if you rode like a grandma...
But it's all good...... :thumbsup:

• cleonard

Posted August 29, 2006 - 06:59 AM

I see that you have the K&N filter. I'm gurssing that you are on the road. If so I'd say 90 or so miles to a tank. Less if you are going fast, say 80+.

The K&N is not the best filter for the dirt. It lets too much dust through. Get a foam filter for the dirt. The mileage will be somewhat less in the dirt. Mellow single track 80 miles. Really nasty stuff uses more gas. It would have to be bad to only get 45 miles a tank.

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 29, 2006 - 10:46 AM

I was wanting an idea.I was thinking 45 miles or so in woods.

from what I have seen with others it is about 60 at worst before reserve, 90 at best. All depends on how fast U B goin!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.