2006 bar risers with gytr hand guards

3 replies to this topic
  • rooster wrooster

Posted August 24, 2006 - 03:00 PM

Does anybody have bar risers with the gytr hand guards? Or different bars? Since the hand guards mount to the triple clamps you are limited to how high you can raise the bars. It looks like there is about 1 inch you can raise the handlebars if you want to use the hand guards. So if you use bar risers or different bars with the gytr hand guards let me know.

• cowboyona426

Posted August 26, 2006 - 04:20 AM

wrooster- I have an 06 450F with Windham bars, 10mm risers, Acerbis Rally Pro's, and the GYTR triple clamp mounts- no issues on mine. I can get pics if you want them. BTW the Rally Pro's took some modification to get them to line up, but it works good and you can't even tell what I did unless you look really close.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rooster wrooster

Posted August 26, 2006 - 06:22 AM

Pictures would be good. I may have to duplicate what you have. I need at least 1 inch of rise over the stock bars.

• cowboyona426

Posted August 26, 2006 - 02:25 PM

Not a problem, I'll try and get them up tomorrow evening or Monday evening.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.