Anybody out there got an OEM slip on for 05 WR???

6 replies to this topic
  • dirtysouth

Posted August 23, 2006 - 06:31 PM

So I ride everyday and usually stretch out the throttle cable in the mornings to get to work on time for about 7 miles down I-10. :ride: I started getting a hiccup and found out that my can came apart at the pipe connection.:applause: The freakin rivet holes melted away, started leaking, then started melting away my rear plate and fender and would've probly got my airbox if I didn't find out when I did. And now, I am looking for an OEM slip on for my '05. If anyone has one that they wanna unload...holler. I am broke down for now.:thumbsup:

I have been looking at the E2 and I like the looks but dang...My bike is runnin so strong since I modded the carb and all...I hate to change things up again.

• dirtysouth

Posted August 23, 2006 - 07:51 PM

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted August 23, 2006 - 08:08 PM

PM sent.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • muddza

Posted August 24, 2006 - 01:01 AM

Mate go with the E2 they rip, apart from the rubbing which I will fix with some spacers. They sound awesome and you can adjust the endcaps to be quiet or loud. I have the quiet insert in at the moment with the spark arrestor removed and damn it sounds sweet.

• dirtysouth

Posted August 24, 2006 - 04:30 PM

Alright guys I know somebody out there is holding.....C'mon you really don't need that ole can...let me get it :thumbsup:

• billygoat

Posted August 24, 2006 - 09:54 PM

I've got an 05 WR250 pipe. Will it fit? It has 100mi on it so should still be quiet.

• dirtysouth

Posted August 25, 2006 - 03:40 PM

Ok found one....thanks Dave.... :thumbsup:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.