2006 GYTR 450 pics

31 replies to this topic
  • SureBlue

Posted August 21, 2006 - 12:23 PM

Installed white plastics with GYTR graphics and seat cover, backgrounds are One Ind. Give me your verdict.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• robsgt

Posted August 21, 2006 - 12:37 PM

I think it looks good. Definitely different.

• grayracer513

Posted August 21, 2006 - 12:38 PM

Looks good, Roger, but there's so much blue on the shroud and rear fender graphics that it doesn't look that white. Still, I like it.

• renthal1

Posted August 21, 2006 - 12:40 PM

very nice. all you need know is black rims and nice preprinted numbers and you will be sorted.

• barch88

Posted August 21, 2006 - 12:53 PM

:thumbsup:

• RCannon

Posted August 21, 2006 - 02:58 PM

I like the look. Very different, but very cool.

• 02YZ426

Posted August 21, 2006 - 03:09 PM

Very nice! Thats one trick ride! How do you like those seal savers? Where did you get them from? I've gone through 2 sets of seals in 2 rides from crap getting in there.... time to do something about it. Do you leave them on all the time or just use them in mud? Thanks....

• mummer12

Posted August 21, 2006 - 04:32 PM

looks good, needs some supercross style numbers and some white pro taper grips and you will be shining man

• Ga426owner

Posted August 22, 2006 - 07:28 AM

Roger it is very unique....looks awesome. You are the only Finnish guy to have those US GYTR graphics....sweet :thumbsup:

• 116CJ

Posted August 22, 2006 - 07:38 AM

i like the white look

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Twistingrips

Posted August 22, 2006 - 08:09 AM

I like it alot...
Good looking bike.
I have the blue frame so I am limited on what I can do.

• motokid338

Posted August 22, 2006 - 10:49 AM

white looks good its diffrent :thumbsup:

• zcookie49

Posted August 22, 2006 - 02:43 PM

yeah, cool. you get to have the Blue look without having to have your plastic get the white stress marks in it.

• yz_for_me

Posted August 22, 2006 - 03:09 PM

Looks awsome! Definately one of the better looking '06's I've seen. Nice job.

• SureBlue

Posted August 22, 2006 - 04:01 PM

Thanks guys.

Very nice! Thats one trick ride! How do you like those seal savers? Where did you get them from? I've gone through 2 sets of seals in 2 rides from crap getting in there.... time to do something about it. Do you leave them on all the time or just use them in mud? Thanks....

I can highly recommend the seal savers, I've had them on 4 bikes (mine and son's) with no leaks and never had to replace seals since. Took them off from son's old bike and there was absolutely no dirt under the dust seals. I keep them on all the time. TT store is my supplier :thumbsup:
And thanks for you, David, for helping me with the GYTR stuff. Hope you are happy with the rad braces too.
Still I think Wyatt's white bike or the new Henry old school graphics look better, but I'm happy with these. It's only a dirt bike anyway. Got some 35 hours on it and like it very much.

• Wyatt

Posted August 22, 2006 - 05:08 PM

Hey SureBlue,

The bike looks good and thanks for the compliments on mine. I get a lot of looks and comments at track and the races.

Lately everyone asks how I got my '07 so fast. I tell them I have had my white bike for a while and Yamaha got the idea for the '07 from me. :thumbsup:

I think both of our bikes look better than the '07's. The grey just doesn't have enough contrast on the white. The henry kit looks good. I would like ot buy just the shroud graphics from that kit and put them on another set of white shrouds to switch out every once in a while.

http://momentoffame....hBleached_3.JPG

• UltraHyper

Posted August 23, 2006 - 07:04 AM

now that look great !!!

• SureBlue

Posted August 23, 2006 - 04:56 PM

The henry kit looks good. I would like ot buy just the shroud graphics from that kit and put them on another set of white shrouds to switch out every once in a while.

Agree, but I thought they come only as a kit, or? BTW, does Acerbis make better quality plastics than Ufo, always problems with the washers on Ufo shrouds, every damn bike I've had.

• Wyatt

Posted August 23, 2006 - 05:15 PM

Yeah, I haven't checked, but they probably do want you to buy the whole kit with the Henry graphics.

I don't have much experience with UFO products. The Acerbis replica plastic for the YZ is very good quality I think. I was expecting it to not be as good of quality as the factory plastic, but I believe that it is.

• dbehr624

Posted August 23, 2006 - 10:17 PM

wow, thats nice!! :thumbsup: :ride: How do i see these Henry Graphics??? :applause:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.