Need '06 450 Headpipe ASAP!

4 replies to this topic
  • Bigred70

Posted August 20, 2006 - 05:55 PM

Hey everyone, I just bent my stock headpipe, but I am too cheap to spring for a new full aftermarket exhaust system. Anyone out there want to overnight me a stock headpipe? I have paypal. Email me at mjprusak at mtu dot edu

• tnl

Posted August 20, 2006 - 07:24 PM

Try Pacific Crest Pipe Repair . I've heard good things about their service. $50.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted August 20, 2006 - 07:56 PM

I have a brand new head pipe for an 06, it has one ride on it. PM me if interested. :thumbsup:

• Bigred70

Posted August 22, 2006 - 04:50 AM

I PM'ed you...shoot me a price (including the fastest possible shipping to Northern MN) as soon as you can, mjprusak at mtu dot edu Thanks!

• UltraHyper

Posted August 23, 2006 - 07:11 AM

I smack a tree with my bike and crunch the head pipe real bad fix it myself did two end cap and apply 100psi of air heated it up and it turn out perfect i was really surprise ,just be careful when applying the heat to much and you can blow a hole

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.