Palm Springs CA

1 reply to this topic
  • tripm

Posted January 12, 2001 - 03:51 AM

Here's a complete long shot. Does anyone know of a place to rent a bike in this area? I have a chance to go there at the end of March and when I was there last year I saw guys riding on some huge dunes. Not sure what they were called. Anyway, it looked like more fun than sitting around with my SOs colleagues. (It's her business trip)I brought my bicycle the last time and had fun, but I can't get the thought of riding those dunes out of my head.

Mark

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rep

Posted January 12, 2001 - 06:47 PM

If you're talking about the dunes by Palm Springs, don't bother. Two hours away is Glamis which is worth the ride. check out www.glamisdunes.com

rep

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.