Gloves?

4 replies to this topic
  • Itsamre

Posted November 25, 2001 - 07:03 PM

I need some info on gloves that keep my fingertips warm, but are not bulky. Or am I just dreaming?

• yzernie

Posted November 25, 2001 - 08:23 PM

Somebody posted the other day about wearing neopreme(sp) diving/water ski gloves. That makes sense. Don't know how longevity would be.

Ernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueThunder

Posted November 25, 2001 - 08:34 PM

Fox Polar Paws are extremely comfortable with good dexterity. Use them for dirt and snow riding.

• The_Missile

Posted November 26, 2001 - 02:24 AM

I bought some MSR gloves with neoprene tops to the fingers and knuckles. I cant remember the 'model' name but it was somthing obviously 'cold' rated : Polar, Subzero.. that kind of thing. If I remember the name I'll post it.

My fingers go white & numb at the drop of a hat usually, but these gloves are FANTASTIC. I rode in near freezing conditions for almost 3 hours last weekend and my hands never got close to cold.
They are not bulky at all. I think I paid about 25 dollars in Bobs in Minn.

I heard some people put in heatable plates under the grips. Saw some in Bobs for about 40$ but I think you will need to fiddle with the electrical system a tad to hook them up.

• Cuda

Posted November 26, 2001 - 03:06 AM

Fox makes a nice pair they call Fox Polarpaw $36.00 at Chaparral.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.