left hand side radiator side ripped off

7 replies to this topic
  • blocky1977

Posted August 19, 2006 - 12:30 PM

Whilst out on the week end i decided to go on a wild track with the men :applause: whilst leeding the team i took a sharp left :applause: then sharp right :applause: . I dodged the tree and then the bolder :thumbsup: but then could not avoid the sette theat some scum bag left up the mountain :applause: .By doing this i ripped the dide of my radiator :ride: . Dose anybody know where i can get a brand new one or reccommend a place where i can get it fixed ? (prefferbaly in the uk ) wr426 01 mdel

steve s_mblock@hotmail.com

• xr_man

Posted August 19, 2006 - 02:18 PM

www.gmxradiators.co.uk

there ya go... :thumbsup:

• texas_hippie

Posted August 19, 2006 - 05:32 PM

Please enlighten us Yanks....exactly what is this sette theat you hit? :thumbsup:

• xr_man

Posted August 20, 2006 - 07:46 AM

spelt sittee.....Its a sofa ....a three seater chair .....a large lump of rubbish some c#nt dumped in the country side :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blocky1977

Posted August 20, 2006 - 12:50 PM

I have only just registered with thumper talk and the information i have found out in such a short space of time is great :ride: . Thanks very much for telling the us what a sette is :thumbsup: and thanks for the info :applause:

• cardiffdrz

Posted August 20, 2006 - 02:24 PM

It is truly amazing what you can find online eh Blocky, or should we call you the knight in shining armour :thumbsup:

• blocky1977

Posted August 26, 2006 - 12:41 PM

whos this then ?

• cardiffdrz

Posted August 26, 2006 - 01:55 PM

whos this then ?

Check out my sig :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.