pipe suggestions

4 replies to this topic
  • riden wr in Co

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:37 PM

I am looking to get an exhaust system or slip on for my 2004 450. I am wanting opinions and suggestions. Looking for power everywhere and QUIET.

• FOZZ

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:40 PM

I got the White Brothers Carbon Pro & its a great system but not QUIET.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted August 18, 2006 - 09:42 PM

I have a FMF Powercore TI on my 04 WR450 and love it. What a differance over the stock pipe and is just slightly louder than the stock pipe with baffle removed. I give the FMF Powercore TI a 10!!!!!

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted August 19, 2006 - 02:09 AM

Why not keep the stock pipe and use an insert. That's reasonably quiet, isn't it?

• MountainMax

Posted August 19, 2006 - 03:41 AM

I just removed a stock pipe with PMB insert and last baffle removed I just took off my bike it sounded good, lots of power and not very loud. Using a LOUD YZ exhaust now. This would be a good choice

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.