5th Annual GMB Race " Garrett Michael Berg" Memorail

14 replies to this topic
  • Satch0922

Posted August 18, 2006 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image

The 5th annual Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race now known as the "Remembering Those Who Rode" race will be October 1st 2006.

Below are links to more information. This is a life changing event. We hope anyone who has lost a loved one who rode or who was riding to attend.

The 5th Annual GMB "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Race.
Race Date: Sunday, October 1, 2006
Practice Date: Saturday, September 30th, 2006

Splendora MX Park

GMB Entry form

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:30 PM

you need to ride the O/30 class this year

• Satch0922

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:33 PM

yes! I think it I will ride the 250Pro!!!! I will be assured a top 5 finish!

What class are you riding DPW? If I am gonna get beat, let me be beat by K-Dub Jr ! :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:39 PM

O/30 and the TT/ATM class....I would like to race one more, but not sure..

The entry sheet seems to missing some classes from last year?? 250 Beginner and O/25

I wish I could ride the 250 Pro class competitively!

Is it time to start the talk about who is launching the triple.. :thumbsup: ?

• Satch0922

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:42 PM

HAHA!! Every year I say I am going to do it but for one excuse or the other.....I wimp out. This year....Kirtwell has to get me over the thing! LOL\

(yeah....I blame him for my failures!) . I will say this ....he will lead us over.......

So are you in?

• Satch0922

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:44 PM

for those of you wondering what we are refering to .....look at this picture......squint and you will see the bikes! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2006 - 06:54 PM

HAHA!! Every year I say I am going to do it but for one excuse or the other.....I wimp out. This year....Kirtwell has to get me over the thing! LOL\

(yeah....I blame him for my failures!) . I will say this ....he will lead us over.......

So are you in?

I usually am not the type to say I will jump an obstacle...don't like the pressure. If it's right I will do it if not oh well....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wyatt

Posted August 18, 2006 - 07:32 PM

4th gear pin it!!

• DPW

Posted August 18, 2006 - 07:36 PM

4th gear pin it!!

yeah I know....I need to nut up and do it!

Are you going to be at the event?

• Satch0922

Posted August 18, 2006 - 08:01 PM

Wyatt....we missed you last year. Bring that white Fo-fiddy out and race with us! :thumbsup:

• b-bike

Posted August 18, 2006 - 09:19 PM

for those of you wondering what we are refering to .....look at this picture......squint and you will see the bikes! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

No macho and I anrn't on our way to the top of "The Triple". Just to the second level.

However, this picture is of the approach.
Posted Image

• b-bike

Posted August 18, 2006 - 09:34 PM

The 5th annual Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Race now known as the "Remembering Those Who Rode" race will be October 1st 2006.

This is a life changing event.

Oh ya, I'll second that. Why else would I drive all the way from Oregon to ride at a track is Texas. If you've never been and your "Thinking About Going,... Go! You'll never be the same. :thumbsup:

• Wyatt

Posted August 19, 2006 - 04:52 AM

Yeah I think I was out of town or racing somewhere else last year. I just came out and rode a little practice on saturday. I'm gonna plan on being there to practice saturday and race sunday this year.

I jump that thing when the conditions are good. If the run up is all chopped out and rough up to the face, I don't do it. Just not worth the risk of coming off sideways to me. Lets hope for a good smooth run up from that tabletop and we will all get over that thing with no problems.

• Satch0922

Posted August 19, 2006 - 07:07 AM

I added the flier to the top of the thread

• Satch0922

Posted August 26, 2006 - 07:27 PM

we are going to have some really cool stuff for auction on eBay and all the proceeds go to the Garrett Michael Berg Memorial Fund. I will keep you posted !

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.