Wanted: Stock Rims

6 replies to this topic
  • bumblebee

Posted August 18, 2006 - 04:51 PM

for a 2006 yz450f dirtbike. I need a front and rear stock wheelsets for my bike. anyone selling? i dont know if other years or makes models will work but watever will work im looking to buy. thanks

• TapptOut

Posted September 04, 2006 - 10:12 AM

Do u still need them?

• yzfireguy

Posted September 04, 2006 - 02:15 PM

I'm looking for a hub for a 2003-2006 YZ450F if anyone has one laying around. Possibly the whole wheel if the price is right. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TapptOut

Posted September 04, 2006 - 03:57 PM

bumblebee: Do you want the whole wheel? Like hub, spokes, and rim. Or do u just want the rims and spokes? Or just rims or what?

yz fire guy: How much do you want to spend for the hubs?

• steve614

Posted September 04, 2006 - 04:00 PM

i have a stock set of rims brand new off a 06 450, never used and a set of black rims with red hubs laced up for sale

• yzfireguy

Posted September 04, 2006 - 06:15 PM

Tappedout: I don't want to spend to much I have a good silver 18 inch Excel rim that I want to lace up to a hub and use it for my primary rear race wheel and have the stock wheel as a back up. I've never boughten one before so I'm not sure how much to spend, what to buy or look for (I know Talon are good ((but also expensive)) I've heard of RAD but not much feed bacl on them. I would like something to work on my 06 450 and my dad's 03 450 if possible. Hope that helps, if it doesn't pm me and I'll get back to ya. Thanks

• yzfireguy

Posted September 04, 2006 - 06:16 PM

Steve614: How much do ya want for the set of the black ones? What type of wheels are they i.e: Hub and rim brand, use, condidtion? Thanks

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.