Anyone want to join me at Rausch Creek Dec 1??

7 replies to this topic
  • *mike68*

Posted November 25, 2001 - 10:17 PM

Anyone????? I Should be there by 11am at the latest.

• Chris_Slade

Posted November 25, 2001 - 11:37 AM

doh, how'd I end up making a post outta this??

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: Chris Slade ]

• tripm

Posted November 25, 2001 - 12:44 PM

How are you getting there and how long do you plan on staying?

Mark

• *mike68*

Posted November 25, 2001 - 01:21 PM

Mark,
We are leaving Sat 3am and will be arriving at the track by 11am at the latest. We are going to ride till we can't ride no more. We are stoppimg in Jersey and spending the night with Brians cousin. We will be hitting the road early Sunday am to get home with some time to relax. Give me a buzz.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted November 25, 2001 - 03:42 PM

Mike,

If you can leave any earlier, I could ride for a couple of hours. I'd have to leave RC by 11:30am.

Bill

• *mike68*

Posted November 27, 2001 - 04:42 PM

The date has been changed to the 8th

• levy1

Posted November 28, 2001 - 12:52 PM

Fred here Guys. Can anyone ride on Sundays? I can ride anytime. 2nd or 9th. It would be about my 10th time on the WR but I am very agressive. I have been over the bars 4 times now and have eatin at least 1lb of dirt. Bill, if you can make it I really want to see all that stuff on your bike. Will be comming from Germantown Md and have a trailor if anyone needs to haul. Fred

• Bill

Posted November 28, 2001 - 03:34 PM

Fred,

Drop me an email and we'll ride on Sunday.

bandjhall@home.com

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.