426 Vapor Tire Size

2 replies to this topic
  • jbrooks26

Posted August 18, 2006 - 09:26 AM

Hey Guys,

I just finished the install of my new Trailtech Vapor and I wanted to run my tire size by you guys. I have it set at 2070 mm, I used the marks on the floor method for measurement and came up with 81.5 inches. Does this sound right to you guys? Overall, I found the install to be pretty straight forward and easily completed it at a loafing pace in 2 hours from start to finish. Thanks for any input.

Josh

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GCannon

Posted August 18, 2006 - 09:41 AM

Looks good! I used the same method for the endurance and sunday at 58mph the endurance and the GPS were within 1mph of each other.

• jbrooks26

Posted August 18, 2006 - 10:18 AM

Great, I will have to check mine against the GPS on a flat run. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks,

Josh

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.