Sisters and brorthers...NEED HELP...LOOKING FOR A BIKE ASAP

8 replies to this topic
  • INI

Posted August 17, 2006 - 02:23 PM

OK now that i got your attention...
Please help me find my baby again...

IM looking for a So Cal Plated XR650R again...NEED IT BAD...
WILL PAY CASH MONEY FOR ONE THIS WEEKEND...

WHO WANTS TO GET RID OF THERE HUNK OF JUNK :applause:

Hit me on email @ ini@cox.net or PM and we can talk....

THANKS....

WILLing TO TAKE SOMETHING ELSE LOCAL AZ,NV,NM

HOOK A BROTHER UP......

:thumbsup: :ride:

• justicedone

Posted August 17, 2006 - 05:20 PM

I saw a few in San Diego Cycle Trader last week...7/11 dude

• BajaBoundMoto

Posted August 17, 2006 - 06:07 PM

There's a guy who posted one on San Diego CraigsList on Sunday morning. Check it. It's in La Mesa (east San Diego), private party guy. Don't recall the year but it was a plated 650R and it had street tires on it. I don't know much about it, I just saw it as the same guy posted a different bike which I bought that day.

• INI

Posted August 17, 2006 - 09:09 PM

baja bound moto....Met you at San Diego Airport. You were picking up some fellow racers from midwest?....Anyways how did they do?

Thanks for the CR hook up

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BajaBoundMoto

Posted August 18, 2006 - 07:14 AM

baja bound moto....Met you at San Diego Airport. You were picking up some fellow racers from midwest?....Anyways how did they do?

No way! Yeah, I remember! We were heading down to the B.500 and you were chatting with Scott & Matt, the racers from Indiana. They did well at the 500 - no wrecks, no problems, finished before sunset. Good time!
You help a buggy team as i recall,,, maybe it was Ebberts?

• Triple B

Posted August 18, 2006 - 07:16 AM

I know you said 650 but......http://losangeles.cr.../194211608.html
Its is a good price and would get you buy for this weekend.

• INI

Posted August 18, 2006 - 02:28 PM

No way! Yeah, I remember! We were heading down to the B.500 and you were chatting with Scott & Matt, the racers from Indiana. They did well at the 500 - no wrecks, no problems, finished before sunset. Good time!
You help a buggy team as i recall,,, maybe it was Ebberts?

YEP.....
SCALZO RACING....WE have a Truggie and Class 1 buggy and a TT...
lol....that seems like alot of Desert Toys...

ANYWAYS,
i need another bike like yesterday...
thanks for the Craigs list idea....

CUNBAJA

marcus

• BWB63

Posted August 18, 2006 - 04:03 PM

Absolutely nothing could beat this bike at the sand drags this last weekend.
Posted Image
It even beat this CR500, that is ported, polished, Carb running a fourteen paddle and on NOS! He even tried a twelve paddle and different sprockets.
Posted Image

Didn't matter what -> Twin turbo NorthStar, Alcohol Banshee's, didn't matter it was king at Pismo and if the price is right I'll sell it to you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know it ain't much but, it does have a few extras:

680cc Wiseco 11:1 piston, Barnum's Pro cam, Carrillo Rod, Kimberwhite valve springs & S/S valves w/ 3mm over sized intake, Clarke 4.3 tank, Edelbrock bored to 42mm X 40mm, 19 needle 16 clicks out, pump screw full on, Moriwaki Full Exhaust w/ black ceramic coating, UNI air filter, Holes in air filter cover, No back fire screen, Baja Designs Sol-Tek 100watt Baja light, Shark Fin, Galfer Steel Braided Brake Lines (red) and brake pads, Titex rotors, Scott's steering dampener, Applied triple clamp, SuperBrace fork brace, Renthal RC Fatty Bars, Oil sight tube, Acerbis; Pro-Hand guards, LED Tail Light, Fender w/ fender brace & front rotor cover, XR's Only's, Chain Guard, case saver & skid plate, IMS Fluidyne Radiators & Pro foot pegs, Spyder Grips, Ceet seat cover, LED tail/brake light, Re-wound duel stage stator & stator case vent tube, 49or47 Iron Man sprocket, X-ring EVR2 Gold chain, Gold Excel rims, Red Rad hubs and Heavy Duty Spokes, 115 NAPA Thermostat, Evens Coolant, Eibach 45kg Fork springs w/re-shimmed & Re-valve, legnthened 20mm, 110mm 2.5wt ultra light Golden Spectro SPL Fork Fluid, Eibach 10kg shock springs on a CR500 shock with Gold valve, (90mm preload) 200psi nitrogen, US-1 RaceTech shock oil, re-shimmed & Outerwears Shock Sock, 15/47 IronMan Sprockets

• justicedone

Posted August 18, 2006 - 07:07 PM

He must wanna get a real bike...

Like an L

ha ha ha

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.