TT fender decals

6 replies to this topic
  • rwcfrank

Posted November 24, 2001 - 11:48 AM

DOes anyone have a set of TT fender decals for sale????? If they are all gone is it time for someone to sprearhead another purchase??? Am I volunteering????? COuld be......

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 24, 2001 - 12:13 PM

Originally posted by rwcfrank:
DOes anyone have a set of TT fender decals for sale????? If they are all gone is it time for someone to sprearhead another purchase??? Am I volunteering????? COuld be......

I have a truck-load of them, however, we're still nailing down the shopping cart software that will allow members to purchase them online. Email me at bryan.bosch@thumpertalk.com and I'll tell you how to get a hold of some in the interim.

Bryan

• robman

Posted November 24, 2001 - 02:43 PM

I'll take some. how much and where do I send the money?
Thanks Rob

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted November 24, 2001 - 04:17 PM

It appears Frank was never in the Army.. :) I learned the hard way, never volunteer for anything :D But I'm sure glad you did. I also would like to know were and how much $ to send...

Thanks

• SoCalWR426

Posted November 24, 2001 - 04:22 PM

WOW!
Somehow I did not see Bryan's post.
I'll give it a try..

• motoman393

Posted November 25, 2001 - 05:56 PM

Bryan Bosch,

Please email me @ motoman393@hotmail.com and let me know where I can send some money to and how much, so I can get some of those TTalk stickers! Thanks,

Garrett

• jamracing

Posted November 26, 2001 - 09:48 AM

Even better, post all the info here, and EVERYBODY can get 'em! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.