Benny Gone? Great!

7 replies to this topic

Posted November 23, 2001 - 03:45 PM

Good Bye Benny!!!!! Don't come back either! :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 23, 2001 - 05:02 PM

At least I am now educated on some British slang insults! :)

Posted November 23, 2001 - 07:55 PM

Hey Kevin, how come you are sitting around getting insulted instead of out riding? :)

• Bill

Posted November 24, 2001 - 01:36 AM

We have only revoked Benny's posting privelages. He does have the opportunity to contact me, get an understanding of what's acceptible here and become a member (with probation).

This is not a site that is heavily moderated and we allow a fair amount "outside the box". However we will not tolerate a member insulting members because of their views or sense of humor. Especially to the degree Benny has taken his insults.

It's a pleasure for me to be part of TT and all you guys are great. I tried to warn Benny you guys would get him, if he got out of line :)

Let's Ride

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: Bill ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted November 24, 2001 - 05:47 AM

We appreciate the efforts of all of the TT staff. Not just in this case but, for everything you guys do for us. I found this site by accident several months back and have been here ever since. This is a great site and keep up the outstanding work.

• MOmilkman

Posted November 24, 2001 - 06:18 AM

Is Benny the guy that writes posts that is impossible to read?

ireaulize heza foruner butgeez.

If so, everytime I see a message started by him I just move on to the next.

Posted November 24, 2001 - 12:26 PM

Wild Bill...

You are a gentleman and a scholar....Thanks for monitoring.

I'm still trying to decode that "Slag me off thing...But I think I get the general Idea....

Bonzai :)

• Bryan Bosch

Posted November 25, 2001 - 12:27 PM

Benny has left the building (officially) and he's not welcome back! :) He's the first member we've officially revoked and hopefully the last. :D This is the part of TT I hate. I have my own kids to keep on track! Fortunately, Bill Hall, our Sr. Moderator does a great job taking care of issues such as this so that Steve and I can focus on improving the site. TT members do a pretty good job of holding each other accountable and we appreciate that! Let's get back to jabbering about 4-Strokes and having fun! :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.