'04 wr450f oil problems

2 replies to this topic
  • jaz-085

Posted August 14, 2006 - 02:09 AM

hey,
I have a problem with my '04 wr450f where oil is being pumped out of what i think is the oil tank breather which is cast into the top right side of the cylinder head, just above the header pipe. when you hold your hand in front of the breather you can feel engine pulsations coming out of the breather and there is also smoke, possibly exhaust coming out of it. i'm thinking maybe this breather is cast along a exhaust port in the head and there's a crack in the wall between the port and the breather but am not real sure. Is there anyone with any ideas on what maybe happening?

Cheers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gregwr450f

Posted August 14, 2006 - 02:13 AM

www.dirtblokes.com.au

• PBDBLUE

Posted August 14, 2006 - 05:32 AM

http://www.thumperta...hlight=oil plug

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.