Where to get cool graphics for 426 ??

5 replies to this topic
  • Nashty

Posted August 13, 2006 - 08:05 PM

It seems all the big name companies only make cool stuff for the newer bikes. I've looked at XGX, I was just wondering if anyone else makes some? I like the far out stuff.

• Crabtree426

Posted August 13, 2006 - 08:32 PM

It's getting hard to find cool stuff now for the 426. A lot of the new stuff is ugly. Look on ebay, you may find some older graphics there.

• odlaw19

Posted August 14, 2006 - 04:49 AM

I have these ones on my 426...

The are a bit plain... FactoryFX make them.

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamahacrazy_310

Posted August 14, 2006 - 05:55 AM

You could do the conversion to the 450 plastics and then get some cool graphics.

• jr_vw2

Posted August 14, 2006 - 01:47 PM

I got these fro MotoXXX they make a graphics kit and a trim kit with air box fenders fork qaurd graphics.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• xnofriendsx

Posted August 14, 2006 - 02:43 PM

check my garage photos if you want close ups.

Related Content

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.