New Guy Here

6 replies to this topic
  • vinceoconnor

Posted August 13, 2006 - 03:41 PM

Hi,

Just picked up my wr450 on friday, and i have about 100 miles on it so far and love it, but the bars seem kinda low. are there bar risers for motorcycles like for snowmabiles? If so do you run into the possible wiring problems like on my sled?

Thanks

• mjslim

Posted August 13, 2006 - 04:35 PM

Welcome aboard Vince,
Bar risers are a very common subject here on TT, just type in "Bar Risers" using the search feature and you'll get more info than you ever wanted. The search feature can be found on the menu bar on the upper right side of your screen :thumbsup:

• MojaveThumper

Posted August 13, 2006 - 05:27 PM

Welcome aboard Vince.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted August 13, 2006 - 05:42 PM

I raised mine up and moved them forward, love the feel of it, I too have my snowmobile bars rised up 2.5"

• ETP

Posted August 14, 2006 - 05:21 AM

Welcome to TT.
Lot of info here. Use the search engine to get info on bars. Search for "Free Mods" too! :thumbsup:

• 89TRX350RX

Posted August 14, 2006 - 09:12 AM

barrisersonline.... put a www. in front and a .com after and you should be good to go... The Nazi's here *********** out any websites that aren't approved

Nice to see ya here...

Hi,

Just picked up my wr450 on friday, and i have about 100 miles on it so far and love it, but the bars seem kinda low. are there bar risers for motorcycles like for snowmabiles? If so do you run into the possible wiring problems like on my sled?

Thanks

• tfitzgerald2

Posted August 14, 2006 - 08:25 PM

Try Pastrana FX bars with fat bar adapter. I am 6'2" and made a big difference. Stock cable lengths will work just fine.

Regards
Tim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.