Looking for fellow DS riders

3 replies to this topic
  • xr500_89

Posted August 10, 2006 - 01:11 PM

well i live in the burbs of LA and am looking for fellow DS riders im in the san gabriel valle/ LA county area just feel free to post if you too are looking for fellow riders.

• Mescalero

Posted August 10, 2006 - 01:44 PM

put your post here http://www.advrider.com/ as well. Between these two sites you should find a few new friends to DS with in your area.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • EM_rider

Posted August 10, 2006 - 02:00 PM

well i live in the burbs of LA and am looking for fellow DS riders im in the san gabriel valle/ LA county area just feel free to post if you too are looking for fellow riders.

Go hang out in the CA forum and you'll find a lot of folks organizing rides. Usually one or two per week. I do some DS riding around the desert in the cooler months and usually post ahead of rides. :thumbsup:

R

• xr500_89

Posted August 10, 2006 - 02:04 PM

can you give me a link to the CA forums

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.