Just crashed... need some help!

4 replies to this topic
  • 450GN

Posted August 10, 2006 - 11:49 AM

Well i just had a pretty bad fall on my bike and now it is injured :thumbsup:
i got new handlebars, brake levers, and had to realign my front end!

well my rear brake lever went through the clutch/engine cover..

so i need a new cover as well as this allen head bolt that looks like it has a bearing on it... going through the rear brake master cylinder..

well if anyone has these parts please let me know asap... i checked ebay and no luck... just curious if someone could help me

PM me and i can send payment within the hour probably!

Thanks a bunch!

oh yea,,,

2004 YZ450F

• KK2

Posted August 10, 2006 - 03:03 PM

GYTR parts from your dealer would do the trick.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450GN

Posted August 10, 2006 - 03:43 PM

yeah but they are too expensive like 80$ for a cover and i forget for the bolt..

• Kyle Prior

Posted August 10, 2006 - 05:03 PM

Look at the TT OEM section, they have awesome prices, and TT does awesome business.

• Crash 2006

Posted August 10, 2006 - 05:07 PM

Glad to hear you were not hurt! I was not so lucky...I have not rode for three months now. Good thing is, my bike is fine. LOL :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.