Since 600-650's are do it all machines .......

6 replies to this topic
  • Huffa 2

Posted August 09, 2006 - 01:33 PM

.........What's you best do it all day on one?

Mine is .............I rode it on a Saturday 70 miles to Blackwood NJ, took the tail and headlight off, whipped on the # plate in my nap sack (I hate how they look with out something there), motoed it a on a sand track for a few hours, put it back together and headed for the shore, camped out a day and came home on Sunday.

It served me well that day and it's not a pig either :thumbsup:

• snaggleXR650

Posted August 09, 2006 - 01:57 PM

My best on my dual sported 650R is 200 miles in one day in southern Alabama. Jeep trails, dirt roads, gravel roads and pavement. Thank god for my Renazco seat :thumbsup:

• Huffa 2

Posted August 09, 2006 - 02:00 PM

My best on my dual sported 650R is 200 miles in one day in southern Alabama. Jeep trails, dirt roads, gravel roads and pavement. Thank god for my Renazco seat :ride:

What's a Renazco seat? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MindBlower

Posted August 09, 2006 - 02:44 PM

How much higher do you sit now? The only pic I've seen of one looked like the foam was much thicker than stock. That's great for the tush, but us shorties can't give up any leg reach.Got a lowering link coming but I think when I get the right springs for my 250lbs I'm going to be back in the clouds.

• Knapman

Posted August 09, 2006 - 03:08 PM

How tall are you?

• snaggleXR650

Posted August 09, 2006 - 06:29 PM

http://www.renazco.com/

• XR650L_Dave

Posted August 10, 2006 - 08:05 AM

Lessee, hillclimb up an old ski hill, mud crossings, grass-track, rocky rooty quad-trail, bustin' trail-less boonies, bunch of nice bar-bustin' single-track, quarry hillclimb, pipelines, powerlines, passin' harleys at 80 on the interstate on the way back.

I think the 'terror-flex' weave made 'em a bit queasy, none of 'em passed me back.

Dave

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.