White plastic?

11 replies to this topic
  • DGIRT

Posted August 09, 2006 - 08:41 AM

Where can I get the white plastic for my 06 450?

• Ga426owner

Posted August 09, 2006 - 09:04 AM

Where can I get yellow plastic for my 06?
sorry did not mean to hijack...........
Where can white or yellow plastic be had?

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted August 09, 2006 - 09:32 AM

http://www.motosport.com/index.jsp

They have them. And for a good price.

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted August 09, 2006 - 09:35 AM

They have white plastics in there magazine, but not on there website for some reason.

• Ga426owner

Posted August 09, 2006 - 10:01 AM

http://www.motosport.com/index.jsp

They have them. And for a good price.

they show UFO white backordered and no option for yellow plastic

• Wyatt

Posted August 09, 2006 - 01:19 PM

Acerbis

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha rider08

Posted August 09, 2006 - 03:39 PM

i think polisport makes a white plastic kit but i dont know. try denis kirk or rocky mountain or chaperal. i dont know if i spelt them right though.

• WRider250

Posted August 09, 2006 - 06:25 PM

I would never order again from chapral, we've tried purchasing from them a couple times only to be told that what it says on their web site as to stock, is not always true and they prolly dont have it in, and that they are a middle man not a warehouse, so when you place an order they must call in your stuff as well, so it takes 2 times the time to get your stuff... just my .02, others may have had superb service from them, i have not...

• Budlite

Posted August 09, 2006 - 06:45 PM

UFO makes the white....mine is all white with custom Hannah type graphics in black on white with gold pin stripes around the inner black sections...name in script at the top...05 250 is the same

• DPW

Posted August 09, 2006 - 07:02 PM

I would never order again from chapral, we've tried purchasing from them a couple times only to be told that what it says on their web site as to stock, is not always true and they prolly dont have it in, and that they are a middle man not a warehouse, so when you place an order they must call in your stuff as well, so it takes 2 times the time to get your stuff... just my .02, others may have had superb service from them, i have not...

I ordered a part from chaparral Monday and it was at my house on Wednesday.. :thumbsup: 3 days total from order place to part in my hands..

• jamiehughes

Posted August 09, 2006 - 08:36 PM

i too won't use chapparal again, the other ones (motosport,dennis kirk,BTO,rocky mtn atv) are all very good and fast and customer service oriented. i have had great luck with all of them on buying stuff for my 06. plus all the ones mentioned sent me a catalog when i requested one. chapparal hasn't sent me one in 5 years. i just bought stuff from them last dec. still haven't got one after i requested one 2 months ago. i got all the others already. 3 of the 4 i got before i even ordered anything from them. don't think i'll have any reason to order from chapparal again.
sorry didn't mean to hijack that thread either, just got on a small rant...

• quailboy

Posted August 09, 2006 - 09:03 PM

find a parts unlimited or WPS dealer they can get you full kits or order all the parts seperate either way your bike will be white or yellow(not to sure about yellow but for sure white)

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.