WR400 Rear spring

4 replies to this topic
  • TheChknHwk

Posted August 09, 2006 - 08:04 AM

Looking for a wr400 rear spring for my cousin's bike. Anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain one. We would like some type of progressive spring for a 180lb rider. I did a search in here and didn't find "wr400 rear spring" so I'm starting a new post. Thanks. :thumbsup:

• clark4131

Posted August 09, 2006 - 08:13 AM

Racetech...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TheChknHwk

Posted August 09, 2006 - 08:44 AM

Thanks for the heads up, but do they have a website or is there a preferred dealer (price wise) I should inquire with because I found some of their springs on partsunlimited.com, but only for ktm. I do the ATV thing, so I'm not familiar w/the bike vendors and aftermarket. Thanks.

• clark4131

Posted August 09, 2006 - 09:32 AM

Use their spring calculator. You'll likely want a 5.2 or 5.4 spring, p/n SRSP6228XX, $109 give or take. The TT store can get it to your buddy for likely the best price around...SC

• redrocket190

Posted August 09, 2006 - 03:27 PM

I am big fan of the Race Tech web site and their services. However you might also like at http://eibach.com/ if they cannot help and/or you know the rate you want. I had to go this route for my 1983 CR480R.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.