read this its crazy help!!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • yamaharacer911

Posted August 08, 2006 - 06:09 PM

i got my bike out of the garage i was messing with the airscrew i think it is. then i gave it gas and just putted slow around my front yard in first gear then i was like alright its seems to have alot of bottem end so i took off and it was real slow when the powerband was suppost to kick in so i gave eit more gas to see if it would go and it went brrrrrrrbrrrrrbrrrrr so i tried to keep it from stailing out with the gas and it just locked up the back wheel. so it wouldnt let my kickstart it so i put it in nuetral and pushed it dad took it apart because i didnt want to mess with it he told me the piston moves up and down i figured he meant up and down on the crank but he meant it moves in the head so its not seized. i took a look at it the oil its light grey and the crank wont move any ideas thanks for all the help

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaharacer911

Posted August 08, 2006 - 06:11 PM

The bike is a 2002 yz125

• clark4131

Posted August 08, 2006 - 07:27 PM

This needs to be moved to the proper forum...SC

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.