Lighting Question...

22 replies to this topic
  • PBDBLUE

Posted August 15, 2006 - 06:05 PM

You need an electronic flasher module. You should be able to pick one up at a local auto parts store. The standard "thermal" type module will not work with LED's because there is not enough load draw to operate it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • babyspankynhb

Posted August 16, 2006 - 07:42 AM

Great, I'll try that. I went to PoopBoys yesterday and they didn't have CRAP! I did get some pretty cool LEDs to use for the licence plate light. I can't wait to get the rest of my stuff tomorrow! Thanks for all the help guys!

• mngs1964

Posted April 12, 2011 - 11:19 AM

Go to http://www.rockymoun...dFamilyId=26724. This kit is cheap and has everything your talking about. The good thing about this is I already had the blinkers and horn and stuff so I just bought the Harness for 30 bucks. They are awesome about getting just parts not having to buy the whole thing if you don't want to. A really good kit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.