Ocotillo Wells this weekend??

2 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Dolphin_*

Posted November 20, 2001 - 08:26 PM

Anyone planning on going riding out in Ocotillo Wells this Saturday and/or Sunday? Looking for a riding partner as I'm getting ansy to put some more hours on my 02 WR426? Let me know so we can hopefully hook up and do some fun riding. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirhk

Posted November 26, 2001 - 09:42 AM

I PMed you too, but sorry man, I was at Glamis all last week. Let me know next time you're going. If I don't have any commitments, it takes almost no effort to talk me into going. I live in Ramona so I'm usually on the way and can drive or am always willing to toss my bike in your ride and pitch in for gas. Day runs are great and we go out for weekends a lot too!!

Khris

• rep

Posted November 27, 2001 - 07:53 PM

me and a bunch of guys are going to glamis tomorrow thru sunday. you're welcome to join in.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.