Decisions Decisions.............

2 replies to this topic
  • slepe67

Posted August 07, 2006 - 05:21 PM

Well, I finally made up my mind. I'm selling the Harleys, the CRF450R, and keeping the xr600R. What a decision......took months...no, I'm not rich, I got a 1969 XLCH Sporty, a 1980 FXWG Wide Glide and a 2003 CRF450R all on the chopping block. Anywho, I want to update my lighting. Yes, search the 1000 times prior in here...BUT, I have no intentions of using turn signals. I have a new Acerbis LED tail lite. I want to get a brigter dim-able headlite. (BULB or whole assy?). I realize I need a new Stator (or rewind). In a nut shell, I want a bright arse headlite that is street legal. Looked at the Diablo from BD. $500 is a bit much. Lemme know what ya think. Later Thanks in advance. JL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • targetdrone

Posted August 07, 2006 - 06:05 PM

It sounds like what you could use is a bigger stator (200w) and dual headlights. Wire them so you could use one or the other, or both. If you plan on riding fast off-road at night, helmet lights are a good idea.

• slepe67

Posted August 07, 2006 - 06:55 PM

It sounds like what you could use is a bigger stator (200w) and dual headlights. Wire them so you could use one or the other, or both. If you plan on riding fast off-road at night, helmet lights are a good idea.

got any suggestions for the duals?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.