i should introduce myself

2 replies to this topic
  • roadrash05

Posted August 06, 2006 - 09:39 PM

well, im 19, and my name is plennie. i've had 2 XR200's and a 1981 XR250. i have sold all three bikes in hopes of getting a 650L and motard it. any of you have supermoto influenced bikes on here? if so i'd like to see em. i've got a few questions about wheels. im out for now. -the rash.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mgs781

Posted August 07, 2006 - 01:51 AM

http://www.thumperta...achmentid=13913

Ask away!

MGS

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 07, 2006 - 07:50 AM

well, im 19, and my name is plennie. i've had 2 XR200's and a 1981 XR250. i have sold all three bikes in hopes of getting a 650L and motard it. any of you have supermoto influenced bikes on here? if so i'd like to see em. i've got a few questions about wheels. im out for now. -the rash.

To see mine click on the my Garage icon under my avatar..over on the left by my name...it is a 1996 XR600R supermoto. It has Z billet hubs, and Excell wheels in 17X3.5 front, and a 17X4.5 rear. Tyres are a 120 front and 150 rear Avon Distanzias whihc I feel are the best all around motard tyre for both street and dirt.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.