does somebody make a forkbrace for the 650l?

10 replies to this topic
  • BUBBA ZANETTI

Posted August 04, 2006 - 06:36 PM

I don't see one on here (store) at happytrails, dualstar, or dennis kirk.
Where do you get them from? :thumbsup:

• justicedone

Posted August 04, 2006 - 06:49 PM

Ebay, Summers Racing, SuperBrace etc....

I use a Summers, and am glad I do. They are cheap on ebay and basically the same.

• rebelventurer

Posted August 04, 2006 - 08:09 PM

www.albakersxrsonly.com
ebay > search xr 650 l > rswracing.

• Hooter4444

Posted August 04, 2006 - 09:57 PM

Superbrace, http://www.superbrace.com/

157.95 nad you can use your stock boots

• TREADMARKS

Posted August 05, 2006 - 02:22 AM

I don't see one on here (store) at happytrails, dualstar, or dennis kirk.
Where do you get them from? :thumbsup:

PM me if your interested in a billet fork brace with matching billet top tree as a package deal.

I am a USD convert now and I no longer need them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pbusanga

Posted August 10, 2006 - 07:20 AM

hi i havent tried these but they are inexpensive

http://www.rswracing.com/xr650l.htm

:thumbsup:

• sl33py

Posted August 10, 2006 - 09:42 AM

hi i havent tried these but they are inexpensive

http://www.rswracing.com/xr650l.htm

:thumbsup:

has anyone tried these? they look kind of clunky... but at 125.00 - maybe worth a shot.

rob

• HappyCurmudgeon

Posted August 10, 2006 - 10:39 AM

has anyone tried these? they look kind of clunky... but at 125.00 - maybe worth a shot.

rob

Those look an awful lot like the ones Treadmarks had on his bike, maybe he can answer this one.

I kinda like the way they look.

• TREADMARKS

Posted August 10, 2006 - 01:58 PM

Those look an awful lot like the ones Treadmarks had on his bike, maybe he can answer this one.

I kinda like the way they look.

Howdy happy,

Yes, I had these on my bike. They worked great and helped considerably with fork flex. It made the bike more flickable in traffic, and the ignition switch and dash panel fits just like stock.

• daddyk

Posted August 11, 2006 - 09:56 AM

Another vote for the rsw brace. Bolted on with no trouble, I cut the fork boots a little shorter and screwed them back on.Looks nice to me. Count on modding the fender, if you don't you'll only have 8 " clearance for 11" travel. Picked mine up used for 15$ so I'm happy.

• creeky

Posted August 11, 2006 - 10:28 AM

I have ridden Ls with and without the SRC brace, the brace is a huge improvement. The SRC kit is top quality.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.