Need a place to post pics

11 replies to this topic
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 04, 2006 - 08:00 AM

So, Im making SOME progress on the desert sled I got free but have no way to post pics here. Bummer! I have a question, why doesn't this site have a provision for adding a pic to a post? I don;t know enough about computers to know if that is a big deal to do or if it just eats up too much bandwidth...can someone tell me? Thanks.

• captb

Posted August 04, 2006 - 10:28 AM

All you can do is host the pics at Photobucket or similar site and post the url here, or put pics in your garage here, that's my 2 cents :thumbsup:

• Baron Von Beard

Posted August 04, 2006 - 10:31 AM

In the "garage". You can post pics there and it will host it for you. very easy to do. Go up to the tab that says "Garage" and follow the destructions. :thumbsup: See it's easy. I just added my bike, uploaded a pic and hosted it in 2 minutes.

Posted Image

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 04, 2006 - 10:54 AM

In the "garage". You can post pics there and it will host it for you. very easy to do. Go up to the tab that says "Garage" and follow the destructions. :thumbsup: See it's easy. I just added my bike, uploaded a pic and hosted it in 2 minutes.

Posted Image

WOW sweet Yamaha! And thanks!

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 04, 2006 - 11:01 AM

OK, let me try this, this is the before and after pics of the tank so far on the project XR630R desert sled...what do you guys think? I am trying to get it to look old school Dakar/Baja and the old HRC machines were reed white and blue, whihc I like. BTW the stripes I made were a bitch to apply! Got Er Done though!

http://www.thumperta...ehicle&vid=6362

• Baron Von Beard

Posted August 04, 2006 - 11:05 AM

If you copy the link of the picture and then in the "reply to thread" screen you click on the little picture of the mountain and paste the picture there it will show up on the post instead of just a link. :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 04, 2006 - 11:26 AM

SEE! This is why I asked you guys, you are the best!! Thanks Baron! Nice avatar BTW...

• Baron Von Beard

Posted August 04, 2006 - 11:30 AM

SEE! This is why I asked you guys, you are the best!! Thanks Baron! Nice avatar BTW...

:thumbsup:

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted August 04, 2006 - 11:42 AM

I also just noticed they can clicky the my garage icon right under my avatar too!

• ponq

Posted August 04, 2006 - 12:19 PM

Great thread guys.

I didn't know my garage was accessible under the avatar, and I know a lot of people didn't know how to easily put pics into a thread.

• gaucho

Posted August 04, 2006 - 01:04 PM

That baja is looking really cool. I am envious now. The motard tank looks good too.

• justicedone

Posted August 04, 2006 - 05:44 PM

I like the motard, too bad I like the dirt so much..maybe I would go street again too. But I did sell my tricked 96 Erion Racing CBR900rr, to buy my XR650L and did all the mods myself. So I gotta be able to hit the trails...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.