'07 Plastics and Lights

5 replies to this topic
  • babyspankynhb

Posted August 03, 2006 - 07:13 AM

Hey guys! I just checked out the new '07 on the Yami site and it looks killer! Does anyone know if the new fenders and lights will fit the '06?

• johnnyjeep

Posted August 03, 2006 - 03:11 PM

From what it looks like its just a YZ fender. I changed mine to a setup like that to get a better plate holder. Use an 03-05 YZ fender then get the lights.
Between the pic quality and the rack its kind of hard to see, bu youll get the idea

John in Vegas

• babyspankynhb

Posted August 07, 2006 - 07:39 AM

Are you sure the 07 WR plastics are the same as 06 YZ plastics? They look different... I've got a connection for stock Yamaha parts, but the place only sells boat stuff, so they don't know about bikes... Maybe I'll just have to try it as soon as they are avalible to ship.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FOZZ

Posted August 07, 2006 - 02:02 PM

There should be a sticky on what years YZ & WR parts are interchangable (expecially body)..

What years where the major changes done ?

Sorry bout the hyjack mang..

• MountainMax

Posted August 07, 2006 - 05:00 PM

I would like to know if the headlight assembly would fit an 06 also, I guess we will have to wait until someone tries one i guess.

• flatnacker

Posted August 07, 2006 - 05:02 PM

Im guessin with the different frame there will be some problems?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.