built in radiator braces

8 replies to this topic
  • kyle450rider

Posted August 02, 2006 - 03:10 PM

MXA has stated that the new yamaha will have built in radiator braces.Was the 2006 equipped with these?

• Baron Von Beard

Posted August 02, 2006 - 03:11 PM

MXA has stated that the new yamaha will have built in radiator braces.Was the 2006 equipped with these?

The 06 does not have any. I just ordered up some cages from Works Connection.

• SCIENCE

Posted August 02, 2006 - 03:31 PM

Did you see that in the latest issue? They did a test on Reed's Factory bike and there is a brace welded to each radiator.

• Baron Von Beard

Posted August 02, 2006 - 03:40 PM

Did you see that in the latest issue? They did a test on Reed's Factory bike and there is a brace welded to each radiator.

Just 'cause Reedy's bike has them doesn't mean that the production bikes will have them as we all know. Did it flat out say that the production '07's will have them?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RCannon

Posted August 02, 2006 - 03:49 PM

If you want the braces for yourself, contact Mylers. He can weld them just like the works yamaha radiators for a reasonable price.....probably less than guards.

• barch88

Posted August 02, 2006 - 05:58 PM

It would be cool to see them stock on all new bikes, but that would just be a loss for some companies then...

• altered

Posted August 02, 2006 - 08:24 PM

MXA says they are there but I don't see them in the pic.
http://www.zinio.com...issue=150961386

• kyle450rider

Posted August 02, 2006 - 08:32 PM

I didnt see them either i just was hoping someone had some info about itl

• Ga426owner

Posted August 03, 2006 - 03:58 AM

They are probably the same braces that are made from Yamaha GYTR in Europe. I have a set and they are better than the WC Braces - similar design - thanks to a fellow rider in Finland :thumbsup:
do a search for pics

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.