has any one seen this before?

No replies to this topic
  • foefiddymoefoe

Posted August 01, 2006 - 02:56 PM

I need some help with a problem i am having with my 99 650L .Some times when i would do a wheelie,when i would bring the front wheel back down my engine would make a clicking sound,like valves that needed adjustment for a few seconds then it would go away.But the last time this happend it stayed and now wont go away.I adjusted the valves,they were ok,the only thing i could think of were the auto decompresser on the cam ,i took it apart and it seemed fine or could it be the oilpump? I tried to see if i could pinpoint the sound by using a screwdriver pressed against my ear but it seemed to come from everywhere. I dont understand why this almost always happended when doing a wheelie and would go away. I have a cam and oilpump in my spare parts but wanted to see if anyone could help before pulling this apart.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.