Rinaldi Tires?

3 replies to this topic
  • snmhanson

Posted August 01, 2006 - 12:02 PM

I just brought my bike in to have some suspension work done on it and the guy gave me a good deal on some new Rinaldi RW33 tires. Now I know they are not as good as some other tires like the Michelin S12 for example but will they be better than the stock Dunlops that came on my 05' WR450? Anyone have any opinions on Rinaldi tires? Also, on a side note, does anyone know if the 07' WR450 looks close enough to the 05' that I could trade in my 05' without the wife noticing? :thumbsup: Thanks.

Matt

• 2005eulerr

Posted October 23, 2007 - 01:36 PM

A I know, Rinaldi is made in Brazil, as Pirelli Mt16, and I think has the same durability , because of the rubber. As experience I have tried many tires like this Mt16, and has a great longevity especially on tarmac, good cornering, traction. About Rinaldi, I can't tell you the performance, but according tho the design we could expect some good feeling about it, Why not to try, one for instance or never more! About the trade wr 05 to 07, it is so hard to unotice the diferences, one is updated on design, no loud noise, a beautiful headlight and taillight, an aluminum frame... if your wife is not motorcycle fan, she even notice the diferences, but I bet that she will, unfortunatelly, specially on your credit card, because you must have to spend some money to bring it to racing features... bye!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • enduro10

Posted October 24, 2007 - 09:35 AM

Hi,

I'm from Brazil. Rinaldi's tires are good and have lower prices. Don't be afraid to use them. Good quality and good lasting - similar to Pirelli.

• Charles De Mar

Posted October 29, 2007 - 10:02 AM

I had/have rinaldi's on my bike. I just replaced the rear. i ride rocky high desert to alpine terrain. The desert rocky areas made my rear tires chunk a bit. good traction though till they got some miles on it. I went with a vulcanduro rear due to good deal and in stock. The front Rinaldi works better than stock. worth the cheap price i guess.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.