WR 426 F ?

18 replies to this topic
  • WILD_FX

Posted November 18, 2001 - 05:27 PM

have a few questions about the 426

does the bike truly operate in the same catagorie as the 500 2strokes?

will the transmition stop showing signs of where ie. meatal shavings after breakin period?

is the intalation of a streetabel light kit a total overhaul or is it just a littel job?

is the bike good on the hway if it is geared?

• WILD_FX

Posted November 19, 2001 - 11:24 AM

I own the DRZ, my nephew wants the wr, can any body shed some light on this post for him ???? :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 19, 2001 - 12:50 PM

The WR DOES NOT share the category of 500cc 2 strokes. A 500CR/KX/KTM (still offer a 2 stroke?) puts out 60 bhp. A modified WR or stock YZF something like ~46. The hp on those 500 2 strokes is brutal, GREAT for desert riding, but in the woods...FORGET IT!!

As for wearing in, the WR is NO DIFFERENT than any other bike. It just has a filter so now you can SEE what is going on.

As for street legal, depends on your country, or state here in the U.S. New Hampshire dealer stuck on a rear brake light switch actuated off the rear brake reservoir and stuck on a bicycle rear view mirror and horn. My bike is street legal and licensed in New Hampshire.

Hope this helps! :)

Kevin

• WILD_FX

Posted November 22, 2001 - 12:21 PM

I got a better response in the DRZ forum about the wr than here :D :) :D

• Taffy

Posted November 22, 2001 - 01:38 PM

well **** off back over there then!!

Taffy

• wayneoXCF

Posted November 22, 2001 - 03:24 PM

Most of us are a little tired of the same question asked over and over. Use the search function, and get tons of info instead of starting a new thread.

• WILD_FX

Posted November 22, 2001 - 04:45 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Taffy:
well **** off back over there then!!

Taffy
[/QUOTE :D
The WR 426 is one of the best off road bikes in the market today!
And will be the bike I will buy in the spring .
I have only one problem is that a$$holes such as your self give me the creeps. Maby the day comes that when you and all who think the same way will need a helping hand ! And you will recive the same hate filled response :) :D :D :D
GODBLESS Your twisted sole :D

• BlueThunder

Posted November 22, 2001 - 09:10 PM

WILD FX....Go sell your rhetoric somewhere else, nobody's buying it here! And have the self respect to use proper written english to lash out at the Taff-Man! You made an idiotic response and Taffy gave you what was coming....Deal with it! Kudos to Taffy and Wayneo426 for good responses, both short and very "to the point"!

• WILD_FX

Posted November 23, 2001 - 07:45 PM

Originally posted by BlueThunder:
WILD FX....Go sell your rhetoric somewhere else, nobody's buying it here! And have the self respect to use proper written english to lash out at the Taff-Man! You made an idiotic response and Taffy gave you what was coming....Deal with it! Kudos to Taffy and Wayneo426 for good responses, both short and very "to the point"!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Wayneo426 thanks for the kind response!!!

>
Take a another hit off dat crack pipe!!!
and one for your cyber freek Daffy .
FAK Q "N" UP YERS BLU FART LOL... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueThunder

Posted November 23, 2001 - 08:26 PM

Typical quack from BC. You clowns can barely drive a car so I can't imagine you on a dirt bike.
And oh yea.....FAHQ2 :)

MILD FX
..Too slow to ride!!!
...Too stupid to live!!!
....Maybe I'll just drink another Molson's!!!

[ November 23, 2001: Message edited by: BlueThunder ]

• WILD_FX

Posted November 24, 2001 - 07:42 AM

LMAOROTF :)
I will be down your way to race again next year so maby you can slip on some street tires and see if you can ride as well as you type D H. :D

• yzernie

Posted November 24, 2001 - 07:58 AM

WILD FX,

Are you related to Benny????

• WILD_FX

Posted November 24, 2001 - 10:35 PM

Originally posted by yzernie:
WILD FX,

Are you related to Benny????

NOT!!!!

Posted Image
Can't we all just get along.

[ November 24, 2001: Message edited by: WILD FX ]

• Bill

Posted November 24, 2001 - 11:34 AM

:D :D :)

• The_Missile

Posted November 25, 2001 - 06:49 AM

I'm sorry....but I have to I cant stand it any more :) !

...To Fast to Live!!!
....To Young to Die!!!
.....And Just to Dumb to Stay at Home!!!

in queens English is

...ToO Fast to Live!!!
....ToO Young to Die!!!
.....And Just toO Dumb to Stay at Home!!!

• WILD_FX

Posted November 25, 2001 - 07:59 AM

Thank you for the english lesson :) :D

• BlueThunder

Posted November 25, 2001 - 08:11 AM

Sorry to have fueled this pud-knockers fire fellas. Should've just left it alone and waited till MILD FX went back to the N'Sync chat room, but am tired of these clowns ruining a great site!
I also would like to apologize to the rest of the brothers from BC about the "driving" comment. I meant nothing by it, other than a shot at said cheesed*#k! I will try and be more affable and keep my opinions to myself. In the meantime, MILD FX, feel free to let me know when and where you wish to dual. My WR is strictly for the dirt, but since you sway towards the asphalt side of riding, I will be more than happy to accommodate that challenge. I will have to give you a handicap lead, since my weapon of choice on the pavement is my Erion Racing 929, but I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge? See ya then chump :)

• WILD_FX

Posted November 25, 2001 - 10:40 PM

Originally posted by BlueThunder:
I will have to give you a handicap lead, since my weapon of choice on the pavement is my Erion Racing 929, but I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge? See ya then chump :) [/QB]

Man you and that porky 929 will sure look funny on that Supermoto track 70% pavement 30% dirt and toss in some jumps,I would pay to see that! I will let you know when the first race is so you can take that 929 and thrash around with the SM gang.
And I,m sure you'll be up to the challenge as well?
See you in the spring BlueThunder :D :D

• Bill

Posted November 25, 2001 - 11:03 AM

It's a littel early for cabin fever....... isn't it?

topic (and I use the term loosely) closed.

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.