street legal 426?

2 replies to this topic
  • slammmin72

Posted July 31, 2006 - 05:42 PM


does california still allow you to convert ur dirtbike over to a streetable bike? i was told they dont allow it anymore, but i jsut thought id double check.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zique

Posted July 31, 2006 - 06:48 PM


I personally don't live in California, so I couldn't tell you for sure. But from what I've heard, you are able to if buy a bike that the title has already been converted. Check in the Dual Sport forum, I think that's where I'd been hearing it.

  • dsconstructs

Posted August 01, 2006 - 05:16 AM


Might check with them. I have no experience with them but they still actively advertize that they can do it.......

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.