valve concerns

3 replies to this topic
  • wes_scooter

Posted July 31, 2006 - 02:17 PM

I have just got my 06' wr450. got 40 or so fairly easy miles on it. did all the free mods, installed gytr slip-on, AIS kit grey wire, and so on. just did some reading about yzf valve recalls and would love anyone's opinion on the matter. think it will affect the wr's since they are'nt usuly riden like a yzf. just has me wondering if i need to start pressuring people into getting mine fixed. any ideas.

Wes

• CALVIN_KLEIN88

Posted July 31, 2006 - 04:40 PM

Last I heard the recall was for the 250F's only. Do a search to see.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kc55555

Posted July 31, 2006 - 05:34 PM

I have just got my 06' wr450. got 40 or so fairly easy miles on it.

Wes

Fairly easy miles, YEAH RIGHT. :cry: :ride: :ride: :crazy: :thumbsup: :ride: Nobody can ride those things for fort miles and not just romp on them. No woories on the valves. Just the 250f's.

• JSanfilippo

Posted July 31, 2006 - 09:43 PM

The only reason why the 250f was recalled was because of a bad batch of valves with a shitty coating on the early 06 models

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.