2006 YZ450F Complete Stock Exhaust needed ASAP!

I need a 2006 YZ450F Complete exhaust that includes the header and muffler, mine both got twisted. I need a complete system that's in perfect shape and has no dents or dings in the header or muffler at all. Please respost here or send me a PM if you have one and let me know how much you want for it including shipping to CT.

Thanks so much!

Around $100-$150,let me know how much you want to get rid of it for, its doing no good to the people that arn't using them, I need one bad so please PM people that don't need theres and I'll send you the money threw PayPal or whatever and then you can ship out the pipe.

Thanks

Come on someone?????????? I'm dieing to ride but I can't until I get a exhaust and don't want aftermarket.

dude call the dealer and ask him what the price is for a new OEM complete exhaust system. Several people have offered you deals, but I assume the asking price is more than you want pay.

I sent you a link for an exhaust on ebay for $150...I see no one bid on it still out there. I'm confused...?:ride:

Around $100-$150,let me know how much you want to get rid of it for, its doing no good to the people that arn't using them, I need one bad so please PM people that don't need theres and I'll send you the money threw PayPal or whatever and then you can ship out the pipe.

Thanks

Sounds like you're asking for charity. The retail on the header is $306, and the silencer is $458. You're offering $100 for a $764 system in perfect condition?
I'm confused...

Me too.

I just got a complete stock system for $140 shipped 2day from a great fellow TTer RAGDOLLMX, he saved my weekend and now I feel lucky. Like Gray said it is a stock system but it works great and still very expensive new, so anything around $150 is a smokin deal. Remember the header is TI and you are saving around $600, let alone buying a new aftermarket system. :ride: Thanks again RAGDOLL ? Just do it, you wont regret it.

Na that bid ended I was on vaction well still am I tryed e-mailing the guy but it wouldnt let me. I kno I was asking cheap price but I would rather start low price and see if someone would sell it for that then go right to high price Ill pay 200 or whatever if anyone has one they wanna sell.

Na that bid ended I was on vaction well still am I tryed e-mailing the guy but it wouldnt let me. I kno I was asking cheap price but I would rather start low price and see if someone would sell it for that then go right to high price Ill pay 200 or whatever if anyone has one they wanna sell.

I have one, you offered way too low - if you want it - 200.00 + freight and it is yours. It was used 2 times and is brand spanking new.

pm me

• 4 weeks later...
I have one, you offered way too low - if you want it - 200.00 + freight and it is yours. It was used 2 times and is brand spanking new.

pm me

wow you guys want to give it away! i'd buy it for $200 just to have a spare set for when i do screw mine up. NEED+DESPERATION= $$$$$ make money on it don't just give it away. get what it's worth.

wow you guys want to give it away! i'd buy it for $200 just to have a spare set for when i do screw mine up. NEED+DESPERATION= $$$$$ make money on it don't just give it away. get what it's worth.

well he did not take it so now it is a lot more ...........+ freight...tried to help a TTrider out............