Rear contoured rotor?

5 replies to this topic
  • xr650r_Maine

Posted July 31, 2006 - 05:07 AM

Does anybody know if other XR models rear brake rotors with fit the xr650r "06" model, Mine is bent pretty good.....Rockymountain atv does not show a rear EBC contoured brake rotor for the rear,Hmmm :thumbsup:
Thanks in advance. ps-Done a search already....

• Junior Belson

Posted July 31, 2006 - 06:06 PM

I'd like to know as well, Mine is getting pretty thin and within the next year I will prolly need a new rotor. Where in Maine are you from? Part of any riding clubs?

• xr650r_Maine

Posted August 01, 2006 - 12:28 AM

I'd like to know as well, Mine is getting pretty thin and within the next year I will prolly need a new rotor. Where in Maine are you from? Part of any riding clubs?

Im in southern Maine Berwick, I don`t know of any clubs... I have`nt had a dirtbike in years, just trying to get used to riding again. I do know this the seat will put a hurt`in to ya`s "TAINT",LOL. I just ordered a wave rotor yesterday from somersworthcyclecenter.com it`s just over the NH border, I will be here today sometime I`ll let ya know what make when I get it....
Is your bike street legal? I just got mine all done and legal here in Maine real easy.... :thumbsup: Gene

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Junior Belson

Posted August 01, 2006 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, I'm from real north, right on the Canadian Border in the Saint John Valley Area and just a little south of the Allagash Wilderness. Yes, My BRP is plated in Maine, however Augusta is currenlty asking me for an unplated canadian registration prior to issuing my title. If I do not produce this document they will be placing my registration on suspension status. I don't know how to get this unplated registration as I contacted Canada and no such document exsist. I called and explained my case to DOT and they are adament to have this document. Oh well, I still ride like he11. Talk to you later. Adam

• 1Hondalover

Posted August 01, 2006 - 11:44 AM

Does anybody know if other XR models rear brake rotors with fit the xr650r "06" model, Mine is bent pretty good.....Rockymountain atv does not show a rear EBC contoured brake rotor for the rear,Hmmm :thumbsup:
Thanks in advance. ps-Done a search already....

What your talking about is a wave rotor. I use Braking wave rotors. I have used OE rear rotor in good shape I was going to put on Ebay if you're interested.

• xr650r_Maine

Posted August 01, 2006 - 01:20 PM

What your talking about is a wave rotor. I use Braking wave rotors. I have used OE rear rotor in good shape I was going to put on Ebay if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer on the OE rotor.... In fact thats what I ended up with a Braking wave rotor #HO-13-RID, price $112.20 :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.